René van der Wouden (1972) is a professional in credit control & risk management. For more than 15 years he has experience in the field of credit control and risk management for compagnies.
René has worked for compagnies like Deloitte, Toyota Finance, FIAT-Chrysler Finance, Ingram Micro, BHP Billiton, Essent Energy, BayWa Agrar AG and the Rabobank Car Lease.
René has a customer minded and open minded attitude, thinks ahead and is pro-active, analytical and achieves for results.
- Fluent in English and Dutch and good clarity of expression (written and oral)
- Experienced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint) user
- Experienced SAP R3 user and AS400 user
- Experience in Shares Services organization
- Experience in working in non-Dutch environments
- Experience in working independent and autonomous
- More 15 years of credit control experience, also in an international environment
- Good communication skills and understanding of the distribution business in IT and Global Resources
- Analytical skills
- Experience in reporting in MS Excel: Calculations bad debt, creating and estimating ageing reports, creating and estimating EMEA bad debt, ageing and calculating DSO, cash flow forecasting & analyzing cash flow
- Big CD & Vinyl collection, listening to music, photography, blogging, visiting car shows, watching cycling and car sports, enjoying little small things.